I don’t know if these words are enough to describe how brave she is, but then I want to try.
* * *
It was just recently I came to realize that she is the bravest woman I could ever known. At her 70s she walks faster than those who are at 20s. She climbed the hill non-stop while we were pausing to breathe. She is stronger than her age, built and appearance, you have no idea. And, she is the bravest NOT just because she did all of these:
– A Roller Coaster Ride –
– Sliding In a Water Slide –
– A Camel Ride –
– The Desert Safari Dune Bashing –
– The Whale Watching –
So, why is she fearless and brave?
- She had never hesitated to cross the ocean for us with 20ft+ waves, being on the boat for 48 hours.
- She was tired but knowing that I needed her, we needed her, without a second thought she stood up to assist me, to help me and to take care of me.
- Sleeping at 2:00 AM and waking up at 6:00AM to give us a beautiful future.
- She supported our dreams with all her might
- But what made her the bravest, loving me for who I am, and what I am. For the nth times that I failed her, she was there backing me up, lifting me until I was able to rise again.
So she is fearless and brave simply because of her love for us.
Happy Mother’s Day Mama, Thank you for being the greatest mother to us.
And Happy Mother’s Day to All Mothers, Mama, Inah, Mommy, Nanay… you are the Best, you are a Hero!Tags: Bravest Woman, Fearless, Mama, Mother's Day, Seventies